- Approx Floor Area: 210 sqm
- Land Size: 601 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms, Vacuum system
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2019
- Property condition: New
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Heat pump
- Electrical: TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Oven, Hob, Rangehood, Dishwasher, Heatpump, Underfloor Heating in Bathroom, Central Vac, Garage Remotes
- Kitchen: New, Designer, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Gas reticulated, Pantry and Finished in Other (Stone)
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: In garage
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops, Close To Coastal / Beach
About this listing
If you are considering buying in Millwater then look at Orewa first! This brand new home is closer to schools, closer to beach and closer to the motorway then most of Millwater...what are you waiting for? Call us now and make me your offer.
After selling other properties on Boocock Crescent our quality builder has this final one to sell as he has penciled in his next start date. Your opportunity is here, so don't let it pass you by.
A beautiful home with street appeal, on one of the most popular Crescents in the subdivision, previously CABRA owned.
A step up from the usual quality, this one really is top notch, with Bosch appliances, heat pumps, underfloor heating, stone work tops, custom made cabinetry, central vac system, a large laundry and much much more.
The indoor flow makes this an ideal entertainers home and your family will spend many nights chatting on one of the private decks. The second lounge gives you space for the children if needed or that cosy area to chill and read a book.
Comprising of the 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 lounges, large dining kitchen, family bathroom and en-suite, a double internal garage, extra parking space for the boys toys, a nice view from the lounge, ideal location for schools and beaches and the home benefits from 2.7m ceilings throughout, giving you that feeling of even more space.
Only a minutes drive to the motorway, or a couple of minutes into Orewa town with all the beautiful restaurants, cafes, and of course that amazing beach. What more could you want? We know this one will be popular so why not make us your offer.... either pre-auction or on Auction day....and let's see if you can get your dream home in this dream location.