- Approx Floor Area: 420 sqm
- Land Size: 627 sqm
- Property Type: House, Block of units
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- Garaging / carparking: Tandem, Single lock-up, Open carport
- Construction: Block
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove
- Kitchen: Standard and Pantry
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 5: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Granny flat: Granny flat
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: East
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close To Coastal / Beach, Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Situated in the extremely sought after Business - Neighbourhood Centre Zone, the property is currently used as two flats, a three bedroom ground floor and a 2 bedroom first floor, with a large garden area which would make ample parking if you chose to convert to a commercial premises.
"Provisions typically enable buildings of up to three storeys high and residential use at upper floors is permitted."
This is great opportunity on this freehold site to either further develop, convert to a large family home in the best location, change to commercial/retail or just sit back and leave as two well earning flats - better than having it in the bank. The flats have recently been rented at $465pw and $445pw and have an upto date insulation certificate.
We know the interest will be big on this one, so call me now and lets get you one of the best buys on the market in the ever popular Orewa township.
A very easy flat walk to the shops, beach, cafes etc makes this location, opportunity and investment an amazing buy for the savvy buyer.